Independent of geographical region, the credential complements local HR practices.
Demonstrate your strategic HR leadership with the Senior Professional in Human Resources - International™ (SPHRi™) from HRCI. The SPHRi (formerly the Human Resources Management Professional™ or HRMP™), for HR leaders based outside of the United States, validates senior-level HR competency and mastery of generally accepted HR principles in strategy, policy development and service delivery in a single international setting.
To be eligible for the SPHRi you must meet one of the following conditions for education and/or experience*:
- Have at least four years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a master’s degree or global equivalent,
- Have at least five years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a bachelor’s degree or global equivalent, OR
- a minimum of seven years of experience in a professional-level HR position.
* The SPHRi requires documented knowledge of local employment laws.
- Exam time: 3 hours and 15 minutes.
- Exam length: 115 scored questions (mostly multiple-choice) + 25 pretest questions
- Language: English (also available in Spanish - Castilian)
HRCI offers year-round assessment opportunities. Testing options vary by geographic location.
Functional Area 01 | Business Leadership (31%)
Functional Area 02 | Talent Development and Management (27%)
Functional Area 03 | HR Service Delivery (24%)
Functional Area 04 | Measurement and Analysis (18%)