Learn more about our ''Certificate in Admin & Secretarial Skills''.
One of the most demanded and valued courses by employers.
Why this course?Employers all over the world, including Qatar pay a premium for people who have good administration skills. A recent survey done by the Foundation for the Development of Professionals, Austria concluded that employers are ready to pay extra for the following skills:
Why is this course one of our most popular courses?
- The certificate in Admin & Secretarial Skills is very popular because it develops skills that are required in every organization and in almost all positions that you work in.
- During the course, we will give you the basics of the skills included in the syllabus and also provide you a large number of resources to continue learning these skills on your own.
- This certificate will be a starting point, using you you will continue to develop your skills in your working career.
- The course is ideal for people who want to get a feel of areas like marketing, finance, accounting, human resources etc. After taking the course you will be more clear about the benefits of each of these areas and you can choose the one which is good for you.
The syllabus for Certificate of Admin & Secretarial Skills includes the following areas:
- Business English and Correspondence
- Understanding behavior
- Basic bookkeeping and accounting
- Training on software used by administrators (MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Publisher, MS Excel etc.)
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Other admin related skills
DurationThe Certificate in Admin & Secretarial Skills is a 24 hours course. The course will be completed in a period of six weeks. There is one class every week i.e. on Friday from 02:00 pm till 06:00 pm.
- The standard fees for the course is QR 2,500 rayals. The following discounts are applicable.
- Cash payment discount: 10%. If paying in installments, the students have to pay the fee in two equal installments. One has to be paid before the start of the course and one after the course ends.
- Early registration discount: 10%
The above mentioned fees include:
- Registration fees
- Tuition fees
- Study material charges
- Exam fees