Spoken English Inquiry
Course Objectives of Learn English Course :
- The main aim is to give you the confidence to live and work in the English -speaking world.
- It is also an excellent preparation before enrolling for English for Academic Purposes (EAP) course.
- Students are equipped to identify various English texts, to write in a range of genres, to discuss materials and present ideas/opinions in small groups, and to handle individual presentations as well as group discussions.
- Students also, learn to become familiar with the range of everyday conversations and boost their confidence to be much more fluent in the universal language.
Learn English Course Benefits
- The most commonly spoken language in the world. One out of five people can speak or at least understand English and it is based on a simple alphabet and it is fairly quick and easy to learn compared to other languages.
- Spoken as a first language by around 400 million people around the world.
- By learning English, you will also learn about other cultures, as well as few experiences will make you grow as a person more than learning the values, habits and way of life in a culture that is different from yours.
- Language of the media industry, so you won't need to rely on translations and subtitles anymore to enjoy your favorite books, songs, films and TV shows.
- The official language of 53 countries and that is a lot of people to meet and speak to, and is also the language of the Internet, whereas many websites are written in English.
Benefits at Work
- Boosts your employment potential, and be efficient in work place.
- Immigration Benefits.
- Improves your efficiency in task and confidence.
- Widens your scope and makes you demandable in market.
- Builds your confidence to market yourself.
Benefits at Academics
- Helps you build your career and it is an initial requirement for globally recognized institutions
- Makes learning much more easier
- Harness the power of the internet as well as understanding the universal language and much more
Learn English Course Levels
To ensure you are placed at the right English level you are tested on your first day. We offer 4 levels of English classes:
- Beginner (Lower Elementary) • Elementary
- Pre - intermediate
Duration and Preparation of learn English Course
- 25 Hours of classroom training by the experienced instructor for each level of class. (face to face learning)
- You will feel confident because of the support of our expert trainers who have trained thousands of professionals.
- Study Resources provided
Round 1 (Introductory & Spoken )
Round 2 (Intermediate & Spoken )