CFA or Chartered Financial Analyst is the most respected and recognized investment credential in the world. It provides you with a strong foundation of the real-world investment analysis and portfolio management skills and practical knowledge you need in today’s investment industry.
The CFA® Program
• Established in 1962, the Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®) Program is a globally recognized standard for measuring the competence and integrity of financial analysts.
• Most recognized and respected professional designations within the global investment industry.
• The CFA® Program has members in 135 countries.
• Worldwide candidates of over more than 200,000.
• CFA® charter holders are recognized by employers and investors as a mark of excellence and integrity within their profession.
• The CFA® exam is administered annually in more than 80 nations worldwide.
- Why Choose CFA® Program?
- CFA v/s MBA
- Who can join CFA® Program?
- Course Syllabus
- Registration & Exam
- Our Offering
Who can join CFA® Program?• Investment professionals who want to specialize, enhance their careers, or gain a broader investment perspective, choose to study the CFA® Program, to achieve these goals.
• Non-investment professionals, such as lawyers and accountants, choose to earn the CFA® charter in order to develop their professional expertise.
• Students entering the finance or investment professions understand there is no better way to show their determination and professional qualities than by enrolling in the CFA® Program and earning the CFA® charter.
CFA® Program Registration & Exam• The CFA® Program includes exams in three levels. These three exams must be passed sequentially as one of the requirements for earning the CFA charter.
• Candidates may register for only one exam at a time and must wait to receive their results before registering for the next level.
• Level 1 is conducted twice a year, in June and December, while Levels 2 and 3 are administered just once a year in June.
The CFA® exams include three types of question format.
• The Level 1 exam consists of multiple choice questions only and covers Knowledge and comprehension of fundamental investment tools and concepts.
• The Level 2 exam consists of case study item set questions only and covers Application and analysis focused on asset valuation.
• The Level 3 exam morning session comprises essay questions and the afternoon session is composed of item set questions and covers Synthesis and evaluation of client needs and portfolio management issues.
Charter Requirements:In order to be awarded the CFA® Charter you must:
• Pass all levels of CFA® Program
• Have four years of qualified investment work experience
• Become a member of CFA® Institute
• Pledge to adhere to the CFA® Institute Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct
CFA® Preparatory Course:• 100+ hours of live instructor led classes by expert CFA® Charterholder faculty, spread over five months
• Access to e-learning portal, featuring interactive classroom video recordings, discussion forums and practice problems
• Exclusive course material that comprehensively covers the entire learning outcome statements
• 24/7 instructor support via email, online discussion forums and whats app class group
Class Schedule:• Level I Classes: Saturday (5 pm to 8 pm) & Tuesday (6 pm to 9 pm)
• Level II Classes: Saturday (9 am to 12:00) & Monday (6 pm to 9 pm)
• Level III Classes: Saturday (9 am to 12:00) & Tuesday (6 pm to 9 pm)
WHY CHOOSE EXCELLENCE TRAINING CENTRE?
We have a successful track record of offering CFA training in Doha Qatar since the past 10 years. We offer extensive classroom training, Inspirational tuition from expert practitioner who uses real examples in the classroom to bring the course to life. Our class sizes are strictly capped, enhancing the level of support available to each candidate inside the classroom.
One-to-one tutor introduction
Our support begins on the day a student enrols with us. All of our candidates are invited to a one-to-one meeting or phone call with their course tutor. The instructor will explain the curriculum and discuss studying techniques that suit the individual candidate.
Inspirational tuition from expert practitioner who uses real examples in the classroom to bring the course to life. We employ most experienced and qualified faculty to teach.
Our courses are structured in modules to allow maximum flexibility for candidates. We offer classes on weekends for the convenience of students.
We offer students with 120 plus hours of tutored class time, with no subjects in the curriculum omitted. The length and intensity of class is kept to suit your working style and budget.
We offer continuous off-class support in the form of emails, Whats app groups, discussion forums on our e-learning portal.
Our tutor provides an intuitive understanding of accounting and finance, not just a long sequence of formulae for rote learning. This understanding helps to make complex analytical exam questions easier, as well as providing longer term benefit to the candidate as well as their employer.
CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by [Insert Prep Provider Name]. [Insert CFA Institute marks used] are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.