Our Professional Certificate in Digital Marketing is right to fit to become a Digital Marketer in 8 weeks.
The course will cover all key areas of digital marketing including Content Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Advertising, Display & Video Advertising, Email Marketing, and Social Media Marketing.
The Professional Certificate in Digital Marketing will have practical exercises for attendees to get a hands-on experience and will be discussion-oriented to keep the sessions lively and engaging. The course will also empower students with actionable insights as well as the latest trends in digital media and how they can stay updated with them going forward.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
• Hands-on experience of all digital marketing and advertising platforms
• Case Studies and Success Stories from other local and global brands
• Discussion-oriented sessions
• Group exercises
• Video examples
• Self-assessment and action planning
• Bring a laptop or tablet for the hands-on exercises and research.
Paper and pen will be provided to make notes.
• Experienced Course Directors
IS THIS COURSE FOR YOU?
This Professional Certificate In Digital Marketing is designed for people responsible for driving brand awareness, visibility, engagement and customer acquisition at their organizations.
This course is for Who wants to learn and practice Digital Marketing, Marketing Students, Marketing professionals, Marketing Executives, Marketing Managers, Brand Managers, PR and Communications Specialists and Business Owners, from start-ups to established enterprises.
If your beginner and Intermediate level, Still this course for you.
Module 01 : Marketing Foundation
- Defining objectives
- Understanding the marketing funnel
- Building audience personas and defining a target audience
- The importance of Audience Segmentation - Outlining brand and product USPs
Module 02: Digital Marketing Foundation
- Concept of Marketing and Digital Marketing
- Importance to Digital Media : Opportunities and Trends
- Introduction to Owned, Earn and Paid Media
- Introduction to Digital Marketing key domain
- Key Terminology used in Digital & Social Media Marketing
Module 03: Content Marketing
- Introduction to Content Marketing
- Content Marketing Strategy
- The impact of Content on SEO
- How to content helps at different stage of the marketing funnel
- How to generate content creation ideas
- Creating content calendar next 30 days
- Case studies
Module 04: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- SEO 101
- How Search Engines work: Crawling, Indexing and Ranking
- Keyword Research
- On-Page SEO
- Technical SEO
- Link Building and Establishing Authority
- Measuring & Tracking SEO Success
- Key Terminology used in SEO
Module 05: Google Ads (Google Search Ads)
- Introduction to Google Ads
- Google Ad Campaign Structure
- Keyword Research
- Creating Google Search Ads
- Creating Ad Copy That Convert (Best Practice)
- Ads Extension
Module 06: Google Ads (Google Display Ads)
- Google Display Network (GDN)
- Audience Targeting
- Creating Display Campaign Best Practice
- Creating Display Ads that Convert
Module 07: Social Media Marketing
- Introduction to Social Media
- Introduction to all Social Media Channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat & Pinterest) and their Primary audience characteristics, Business Objectives they are suitable for
- How to Create Social Media Brand Identity
- Social Media Management Tools
- Social Media Measure and Reporting
Module 08: Facebook Marketing & Advertising
- How Facebook works
- Understanding the Facebook Newsfeed Algorithm and key algorithm parameters
- Facebook Page Best Practices
- Overview of Analytics on Facebook
- Facebook Marketing Do’s and Don’ts
- Introduction to Facebook Advertising
- Facebook ad campaign structure
- Audience Targeting on Facebook Ads
- Ad placements on Facebook
- The Facebook Pixel
- Basics of Custom and Lookalike audiences on Facebook
Module 09: Instagram Marketing & Advertising
- The growth of Instagram as a marketing platform
- Instagram Best Practices
- Analytics & Measurement on Instagram
- Instagram stories – The shift from scroll to stories
- IGTV - Case Studies
Module 10: Linkedin for Marketing & Advertising
- An introduction to LinkedIn and what active users do on the platform
- How to use LinkedIn effectively for personal branding
- How to build a LinkedIn profile that stands out from the crowd
- What are LinkedIn company pages and how to create one
- The effective use of company pages for brand marketing
- LinkedIn Page Analytics - LinkedIn Advertising best practice
Module 11: Effective Email Marketing
- Introduction to Email Marketing
- Elements of Email
- Working with an ESP (Email Service Provider)
- Building and maintaining the subscribers list
- Avoiding Spam Penalties
- Email Marketing best practice
- Email Marketing success measurements
Module 12: Analytics & Measurement
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- Navigating and Interface
Module 13: Digital Marketing Strategy
- Creating Digital Marketing Strategy
- Targeting Audience
- Plan the Right Channel Mix
- Campaign Management
- Campaign Measurement
Module 14: Digital & Social Media Marketing Tools
- Introduction a different type of digital marketing tools
Key Information About the Course
Duration: 2 Months
Duration: Group Batch
Contact: +974 7770 2114
• Get a detailed understanding of all key digital platforms and channels,
their nuances, audiences, analytics and best practices
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Online Advertising – Google Ads (Search, Display & Video)
- Email Marketing
- Social Media & Content Marketing
• Know and measure the right metrics based on campaign objective,
to help measure ROI.
• Learn how to create and evaluate effective digital media plans
• Learn the latest trends in digital marketing and ways to stay
updated with them
• Know how to create great digital campaigns that would help you drive
business results for your business/organization
5 KEY BENEFITS OF CHOOSING DIGITAL MARKETING AS A CAREER IN QATAR
1. As a result of the digitalization across all industries, Digital marketing is an on-demand position by all companies.
2. In order to stay connected with the customer through digital platforms, any organization is willing to pay a higher price for a Digital Media Marketer.
3. It's a career path which will never go undesired in anywhere in the world. It's a career with excellence long term prospect.
4. The rising trend of digitizing businesses has created a whole new level of concept in promoting the product and services in different businesses here in Qatar.
5. Digital marketing is a good career choice for anyone who wants to work on the cutting edge of this technical revolution.
3 KEY BENEFITS OF CHOOSING DIGITAL MARKETING AS A SECOND CAREER
1. Digital Marketing skill is the most efficient manner in connecting with your prospect customers as a salesperson.
2. You can fo freelancing job as a digital marketing professor in various schools, universities and training centers.
3. As an entrepreneur, you must possess a broad range of skills in digital marketing designed to have a strong positive influence on customers wanting to know more about your business.
What makes us outstands among others are due to these top factors:
-Most exceptional creative training provider in Qatar with over 2500+ successful students
-Specialises in wide range of business and marketing training programmes
-Programmes are 100% industry based that enables students to jump-start a career in the creative industry
-With UK international accreditations
-Highly experienced trainers both in field and in delivering training
-Students develop and build a strong and professional portfolio in line with international standards that persuades any hiring manager or potential client
-80% of our passed students excelled in higher studies, landed a job, and became successful freelancers in no time
-With 90% satisfaction rate from students
-Guaranteed students’ transformation from 0 level to certified professionals