The Certiﬁed Cost Professional training course provides detailed coursework of cost management, based on the Skills and Knowledge of cost engineering that is published by AACE International. Upon completion of this course, students will have the technical knowledge and expertise to be certiﬁed cost engineers and to apply good practices and principles in terms of total cost management to execute and manage organizational programs and projects.
Who is a Certified Cost Professional ?
A Certiﬁed Cost Professional is an experienced practitioner with advanced knowledge and technical expertise to apply the broad principles and best practices of Total Cost Management (TCM) in the planning, execution, and management of any organizational project or program. CCPs also demonstrate the ability to research and communicate aspects of TCM principles and practices to all levels of project or program stakeholders, both internally and externally.
Upon successful completion of the CCP training course, participants will understand the concepts of and be able to apply what they have learned in the following areas:
- BASIC COST ENGINEERING
- ENGINEERING ECONOMICS (ECONOMIC ANALYSIS)
- COST ESTIMATION AND CONTROL
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Upon successful completion of the CCP® training course, participants will understand the concepts of and be able to apply what they have learned in the following areas:
- SECTION 1 - COST
- SECTION 2 - COST ESTIMATING
- SECTION 3 - PLANNING AND SCHEDULING
- SECTION 4 - PROGRESS AND COST CONTROL
- SECTION 5 - PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- SECTION 6 - ECONOMIC ANALYSIS, STATISTICS, PROBABLILITY AND RIS
Who Can Join ?
To be eligible to become a Certified Cost Professional ( CCP ) you must have:
- 8 years industry related experience or 4 years industry related experience + 4-year industry related college degree
- Completed 2,500 minimum word technical paper
- Adherence to AACE's Canons of Ethics
YOUR PATH TO SUCCESS