CMA Qualification in Qatar
To request a call from a counselor please Click here.
To download a detailed presentation on CMA at Excellence Training please Click here.
- Our Approach
- Fee Structure
- Key Benefits
- Why Excellence?
- CMA Success Stories
- Free Downloads
Where we stand as a CMA tuition providerExcellence Training Centres is the largest tuition provider of CMA in Qatar and also the one with the highest pass rates. We have produced more CMAs than any other training centre in the country. Our pass rates have been the highest for over 5 consecutive years.
What do we do differently that gets us exceptional resultsOur approach is very different to any other tuition provider in the country. We believe that in order to make students pass the CMA exam, you have to get the perfect mix of the following three elements:
- Professional training that makes concepts easy for the candidates and makes their studying efficient.
- Study material that is both easy to understand, easy to retain and above all is very comprehensive and exam focused.
- Self study from the part of the students after they have got a good training
This is how we provide the perfect mix of the above three elements
- Training: Our trainers are without a doubt best in the market. In order to have a good trainer, one does not just need to have a good grasp of the concepts but also should know of advanced delivery techniques. Our trainers are not only qualified but we have extensively invested in their training to make sure they are ''interactive'' and produce ''results''. One of the most unique thing that we offer is that over half of our teaching faculty are full time career trainers. They take training very seriously.
- Study material: We are the only training center in Qatar to have produced our own tailor made study material for our CMA students. This material includes our ''Excellence CMA Smart Text Book'', ''Excellence CMA Smart Question Bank'' as well as ''Video Recorded Lectures''. We have invested a great deal of money to produce our own study material which is guaranteed to make the students life much easier and get better pass rates. More and more of our students have given credit to our unique study material for their success in the exams. Anyone can teach using bough material. However, It takes a real trainer to develop his own material. Our students don't just pass the CMA exam, they pass by studying much less than a student using just the official study material.
- E-learning portal: An absolute blessing for students to self-study after their training is over. The portal includes a very large bank of resources developed by our expert trainers to help you pass. The resources in our portal include videos, study notes, mock exams, technical articles and much more.
We invite you to visit us and to see for yourself our unique training approach, unique study material and a state of the art e-learning portal that sets us apart from all other in the market.
Key Features of our classroom lectures
- Qualified tutors who deliver exceptional quality exam focused lectures.
- Exam style questions thoroughly solved in class.
- Every critical concept is followed by a detailed example for better understanding of concepts.
- Regular class test and mock exam.
- Dedicated revision session at the end of the batch for better exam preparation
What is the procedure to enroll as a CMA student?If you are interested in taking the CMA exam, here are the steps to follow:
Visit Excellence Training where our Program Advisor will help you probe your eligibility for IMA Membership. In case, you are eligible, you will be assisted by the Business Development Officer in applying for IMA membership. IMA membership is a pre-requisite for CMA exam takers. Enroll in classes for CMA part 1 and/or CMA part 2 at Excellence Training. Whenever you are ready to take the CMA examination(s), contact the Program Advisor who will guide you on the possible exam dates and centers to choose from. In Qatar, QFBA is authorized to conduct CMA Exams in QFC Tower 2 (17th floor).
How many exams are there in CMA?
The CMA qualification comes in two parts – CMA Part 1 and CMA Part 2. Both CMA Part 1 and CMA Part 2 exams are 4 hours long and consist of 100 multiple choice questions and two 30-minute essay questions. All CMA candidates have three years to complete the CMA program track since the date of registration as an IMA member. If attempts at both CMA exams are not successful within the three year span, any exam taken will be considered invalid.
What is the duration of the course?
On an average, it takes a student 6-12 months to prepare for the two CMA parts.
What is the cost of the entire CMA qualification?
There are four different fees that you must bear in mind: IMA Annual Membership Fee: US$ 235 – QAR 850 approx. CMA Entrance Fee: US$ 240 – QAR 875 approx. Exam Fee: US$ 380 per part – QAR 1,400 approx. Excellence Tuition Fee as shown in the ”Fee Structure” tab.
For QAR 5,000 you get:
- Hard and soft copy Excellence Smart Text Book
- Hard and soft copy of over 600 exam standard questions per part
- Over 200 video recorded lectures from world class trainers
- Basic accounting books for assumed knowledge
- Free one to one support for our students before the exams.
- Free access to our 40 hours CMA crash course.
- Free mock exams with reviews.
- Higher Salaries – CMAs all over the world earn much higher salaries as compared with non-CMAs. On average, CMAs globally earn around 63% higher salaries. In the Middle East the difference is the greatest where the CMA earn over 67% higher salaries, according to the 2015 IMA Salary Survey.
- Recognition – Certified Management Accountants are respected and sought by employers worldwide including corporations such as Xerox, J&J, HP, Boeing, AT&T and 3M for managerial positions.
- Flexibility – For working people CMA is one the best qualifications out there in terms of flexibility. Exam centers can be found all over the world including Qatar and exams are held in six out of 12 months. This is a great benefit for working people.
- Expertise – CMAs are able to demonstrate advanced expertise in areas in high demand by businesses, including financial planning, controlling, analysis, professional ethics and decision making.
- Focus – The qualification allows professionals to specialize and grow along the corporate ladder quicker.
- We have produced the highest number of CMAs in Qatar as compared to any other training centers.
- We have the no. 1 training centre in terms of pass rates in Qatar for 5 consecutive years now.
- We are the only CMA training center that has developed its own study material to make learning easier and efficient for students.
- We are the only training center in Qatar with our own state of the art e-learning portal where students can access useful CMA resources from anywhere in the world.
- We are the only training center with full time lecturers and special student development lecturers to help students one on one
- We have an award winning local and foreign visiting faculty, who have produced several global prize winner students across various subjects, courses and countries.
CMA Arabic Glossary
CMA Essay Questions Guidelines (Webinar slides)
CMA Sample Questions
You can contact our CMA Counselors via Call/WhatsApp on these numbers: +974 66966126, +974 66918279