In this course, students will learn the art of making a video from shooting and editing to exporting the final output. Cinematography is the art and the science of recording light eitherelectronically onto an image sensor or chemically onto film stock for a film or video production. This course is targeted at beginning videographers and anyone interested in shooting better video production. This course covers videography basics, important gear, and filmmaking. Along the way, discover how to choose lenses, record audio, and make shots more professional.
- A camera for practicals ( DSLR, Camcoder or Mirrorless)
- A Laptop for lab practices. Laptop specifications and suggestions are available if requested.
2. CONCEPT OF FILM MAKING
• Camera Angles
• Camera Movement
• Light up the scene
• Indoor Lighting
• Recording Audio
• Shooting an Interview
• Shooting Documentary/Docufixion
• Shooting Slow-motion
• Shooting Time-lapse
• Using Actions Cameras
4. PRE PRODUCTION
• Storyboard/Shooting script
• Director of Photography
• Production Designer
• Location Manager
• Art Director
• Costume Designer
• Location Manager
• Director of Audiography
• Casting Director
Key Information About the Course
Level: Beginner - Intermediate
Duration: 1 Month
Duration: Group Batch | One - on - One Session
Contact: +974 7771 7545 | +974 4436 0225
ASSESSMENT AND CERTIFICATIONS
1. Student should submit the required Assignment within 30 days from the last day of the class for Assessment .
2. Upon passing the Assessment, Excellence Training Center will issue the Certificate of Successful Completion within 14 days.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
• Be familiarized with the basic concepts, terminologies, elements and principles in Video Production.
• Shoot, edit and export projects of their own.
• Develop a Showreel.
• Be equipped with the technical knowledge required for a diploma course
5 KEY BENEFITS OF CHOOSING FILMMAKING AS A CAREER IN QATAR
1. Filmmakers obtain professional network. They got to work with prominent artists and creative people in the country.
2. It is one of the most creative jobs in the country. You are the brain behind the film.
3. Qatar is a diverse country. Filmmakers are exposed to different cultures that could add ideas and concept to their craft.
4. If you love sharing knowledge and ideas to people, you can also land a good job as a film professor in various schools, universities and training centers
5. They get the response from their audience real quick.
3 KEY BENEFITS OF CHOOSING FILMMAKING AS A SECOND CAREER
1. Gain network in the Industry. Meeting people, making connections.
2. A high level of self-motivation, commitment and dedication.
3. The ability to work under pressure and meeting deadlines
What makes us outstands among others are due to these top factors:
-Most exceptional creative training provider in Qatar with over 2500+ successful students
-Specialises in wide range of creative training programmes
-Programmes are 100% industry based that enables students to jump-start a career in the creative industry
-With UK international accreditations
-Highly experienced trainers both in field and in delivering training
-Students develop and build a strong and professional portfolio in line with international standards that persuades any hiring manager or potential client
-80% of our passed students excelled in higher studies, landed a job, and became successful freelancers in no time
-With 90% satisfaction rate from students
-Guaranteed students’ transformation from 0 level to certified professionals