WHY CINEMA 4D?
Easy to learn and extremely powerful: Cinema 4D is the perfect package for all 3D artists who want to achieve breathtaking results fast and hassle-free. Beginners and seasoned professionals alike can take advantage of Cinema 4D’s wide range of tools and features to quickly achieve stunning results. Cinema 4D’s legendary reliability also makes it the perfect application for demanding, fast-paced 3D production.
Cinema 4D fundamental course will be a practical approach to learning Maxon's Cinema 4D. The course will cover everything needed to obtain a solid foundation in using the application: from understanding the interface, modeling using the built in primitive and NURBs objects, exploring lighting and material creation, through to animation techniques and the use of expressions and rendering possibilities. Specifically aimed at new users to the application, some experience of 3D would be advantageous, although not essential. After completing this course, you will have an in-depth understanding of the workflow and techniques required to work with Cinema 4D in a production environment.
• Familiarize Cinema 4d Interface
• Working with primitive objects
• Utilize materials, shaders and texture tags
• Classify different types of lights and cameras
• Understanding basic rendering techniques
• Microsoft® Windows® 7 (SP1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 Professional operating system
• 64 bit Intel i5 or higher recommended / AMD Multi processor
• NVIDIA GPU with the following minimum specifications*: CUDA compute capability 3.0 and higher
• Driver needs to support CUDA 9.0 or higher. For Windows, this depends upon having NVIDIA Quadro driver version 384 or later
• 3 Button Mouse