Foundational Financial Accounting Certificate
Also known as ”Finance for Non Finance” course. Awarded by IMA USA (Institute of Management Accountants).
Click Here to download a presentation about the course or read through the following tabs.
Following will be included as a part of the package:
- Arabic or English Materials as per the students' choice
- FFAC™ textbook as an electronic file
- Workshop presentation
- FFAC™ student exam instructions
- FFAC™ practice question test bank
- FFAC™ practice test instruction on LMS
- Free 1 Year IMA Membership
- Free one year IMA Membership means access to 12 free training sessions by the IMA Qatar chapter. The chapter conducts at least one event every month. Attendees who are non-members have to pay to attend.
- An FFAC™ assessment examination.
- An IMA FFAC™ Certificate (sample included below)
- Attending each event would mean you get a CPE Approved Certificate from IMA U.S.
- The areas covered in these training sessions are wide and include topics like budgeting, benchmarking, ethics etc.
- FFAC™ serves as a foundation course for CMA candidates. The areas covered in FFAC are over 15% of the CMA syllabus.
- More recognized all over the world as compared with other similar qualifications.
- Available in English as well as Arabic
Sample CertificateBelow is a sample certificate that the students will receive once they pass the FFAC exam after the end of the training. Although the training and exam will be conducted in Qatar, the certificate will come all the way from IMA United States.
The syllabus mainly covers financial accounting concepts and how to apply them practically.
Here are the areas to be covered during the training.
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
- Period-End Accounting Activities
- Financial Statements: An Introduction
- Balance Sheet Components
- Income Statement Components
- Statement of Cash Flows Components
- Special Topics in Accounting
- Other Financial Statement Information
- Annual Report
- Internal Controls Over Financial Reporting
- Comprehensive Problem and Workshop Conclusion
18 hours, that can be divided by 6 lectures (3 hours each), or 4 Lectures (4 hours each) , or 2 to 3 days’ workshop. For companies, we normally do the training in the form of workshop. For public batches, we normally hold 9 classes, spread over a month. Each week two classes are held, two hours each. The timings are from 07:00 pm till 09:00 pm.