Adobe Photoshop is software that is extensively used for raster image editing, graphic design and digital art. It makes use of layering to allow for depth and flexibility in the design and editing process, as well as provide powerful editing tools, that when combined, are capable of just about anything.
From posters to packaging, basic banners to beautiful websites, unforgettable logos to eye-catching icons, Photoshop keeps the design world moving. With intuitive tools and easy-to-use templates, even beginners can make something amazing.
Design original illustrations, transform images into paintings, or create your own digital masterpiece. Make 3D artwork that you can animate or print. Enhance your work with unique patterns and eye-catching effects. Paint with smooth lines and curves using advanced brushes that work as fast as you can think.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
Anyone who wants to create and enhance photographs, illustrations, and 3D artwork. Design mock-up for websites, mobile apps and more.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Interface and Work-space
- Set-up and Parts
- Tools & Panels
- Layer Styles
- Blending Options
- Filter Effects
- Image Enhancement & Editing
- Layout Design
- Product Design
- Photo Manipulation
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT
Upon successful completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Understand and apply the fundamentals of Graphic Design, its elements, and principles.
- Utilize Photoshop functions and techniques in designing photo manipulation projects.
- Gain knowledge in color combination, image dynamics, and effects to add life into their creative works.
- Be equipped for an Advanced Photoshop Course.