Study IELTS and make your self a better candidate for university admissions, jobs etc all over the world. It is an International English Language Testing System. It measures language proficiency. Basically, it tests how well you can use English in everyday life, academic environment and working as a professional
Why Take IELTS ?
- IELTS improves your English, making you a better candidate for university admissions, jobs etc all over the world.
- Recognized worldwide by over 9000 organizations in over 135 countries.
- Requirement of universities and professional bodies all over the world.
- Prerequisite for migration to countries like Canada, UK, Australia and New Zealand.
- It’s a good training exercise for English language skills.
Difference Between General IELTS And Academic IELTS
Listening and Speaking components of the test are same for both types. The subject matter tested for Reading and Writing is different depending on the test you take.
Do you want to study at university at undergraduate or postgraduate level or Join a professional organization in an English-speaking country. IELTS Academic is the path for you.
Do you want to study at below degree level, Emigrate, Work or undertake work-related training in an English speaking country or to an English-speaking country . IELTS general is the path for you.
Components that will be tested:
Listening: 30 Minutes
You have to answer questions given to you, by listening to a recording of conversation between two people and figuring out answers from it.
Reading: 60 Minutes
You will be given a question paper with different exercises on it. You have to do different tasks like skim the detail for answers, read for the main idea, understand the argument and the author’s opinion.
Writing: 60 Minutes
You will be given two writing tasks. One will be to write an essay in response to a point of view, topic or problem. The other will be to explain a table, graph etc or write a letter about the issue given.
Speaking: 15 Minutes
You will be asked to introduce yourself and answer some personal questions. After that, the examiner will give you a topic, on which you have to speak for 2 minutes. You will be given time to prepare for the topic.
Why Excellence Training Centre?
Full time teachers, guaranteed quality
- Because of our higher ratio of full time teachers, we are able to provide more number of hours for each subject which helps increase the pass rates substantially.
- Furthermore full time teacher come more prepared leading to a more effective class.
- We offer classes in the evening as well as in the weekends, which helps to fulfil the demand of both working and non-working individuals.
- We encourage our teachers to give out contact details to the students so that where any student has any problem he/she can contact the teacher directly.
- Our prices are quite competitive even after no compromise in quality.
- Our trainers will provide you with standardized and copyrighted materials of Excellence Training Centre specifically made for IELTS students to pass their exams.
- For more information please contact
- course counselor: Mr.Reggie
- Mobile/whatsapp: +974 7099 1106
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org