Enquiry For CIA
REQUEST AN IN-HOUSE PROPOSAL
CIA IS UNIQUE CIA is the only globally recognized certification for internal auditors. Becoming a Certified Internal Auditor® (CIA®) is the best way to prove your competence in the field of internal audit.BECOMING CIA WILL HELP YOU STAND OUT AND DEMONSTRATE YOU ARE:
- A true expert who understands and can apply Internal Audit Standards.
- A stronger, more competent professional.
- Equipped for career advancing opportunities.
- A credible and trusted internal auditor.
- Differentiated from your peers.
- CIAs earn on average QR 150,000 ( US$38,000) more annually than those without a CIA certification.
- Also, CIA makes sure that you qualify to go to the interview table for internal audit positions.
Students must have completed a Bachelor’s degree.Those without a bachelor’s degree can get entry into CIA if they have: • Two years' post-secondary education and five years verified experience in internal audit or its equivalent OR • Seven years' verified experience in internal audit or its equivalent
■ 125 MCQs for part 1 to be done in 2.5 hours. ■ 100 MCQs for part 2 to be done in 2.0 hours. ■ 100 MCQs for part 3 to be done in 2.0 hours.*Exams are conducted in Person VUE centres across Qatar
- 30 hours of training for all each of Part 1 and Part 2.
- Video recorded lectures for each part.
- Official CIA study text and question bank.
- Special tailor made notes for our students.
- Practice questions solved in the class for each part.
Part 1 - Internal Audit Basics
- Mandatory Guidance (35-45 )
- Internal Control / Risk (25-35 ) - Awareness Level (A)
- Conducting Internal Audit Engagements - Audit Tools and Techniques (25-35 )
- Managing the Internal Audit Function (40-50 )
- Managing Individual Engagements (40-50 )
- Fraud Risks and Controls (5-15 )
- Governance / Business Ethics (5-15 )
- Risk Management (10-20 )- Proficiency Level (P)
- Organizational Structure/Business Processes and Risks (15-25 )
- Communication (5-10 )
- Management / Leadership Principles (10-20 )
- IT / Business Continuity (15-25 )
- Financial Management (10-20 )
- Global Business Environment (0-10 )
- CIA is in very high demand in Qatar and is the most preferred qualification for internal audit jobs.
- There is an active local IIA Chapter which further helps promote the interests of CIA holders.
- Exams are held in Qatar at various Pearson VUE Approved Centres. Excellence Training is an approved Pearson VUE Centre in Qatar.