Study IELTS in qatar at Excellence Training Centre and make your self a better candidate for university admissions, jobs etc all over the world. It is an International English Language Testing System. It measures language proficiency. Basically, it tests how well you can use English in everyday life, academic environment and working as a professional
Why Take IELTS ?
- IELTS improves your English, making you a better candidate for university admissions, jobs etc all over the world.
- Recognized worldwide by over 9000 organizations in over 135 countries.
- Requirement of universities and professional bodies all over the world.
- Prerequisite for migration to countries like Canada, UK, Australia and New Zealand.
- It’s a good training exercise for English language skills.
Difference Between General IELTS And Academic IELTS
Listening and Speaking components of the test are same for both types. The subject matter tested for Reading and Writing is different depending on the test you take.
Do you want to study at below degree level, Emigrate, Work or undertake work-related training in an English speaking country or to an English-speaking country . IELTS general is the path for you.
Components that will be tested:
Listening: 30 Minutes
You have to answer questions given to you, by listening to a recording of conversation between two people and figuring out answers from it.
Reading: 60 Minutes
You will be given a question paper with different exercises on it. You have to do different tasks like skim the detail for answers, read for the main idea, understand the argument and the author’s opinion.
Writing: 60 Minutes
You will be given two writing tasks. One will be to write an essay in response to a point of view, topic or problem. The other will be to explain a table, graph etc or write a letter about the issue given.
Speaking: 15 Minutes
You will be asked to introduce yourself and answer some personal questions. After that, the examiner will give you a topic, on which you have to speak for 2 minutes. You will be given time to prepare for the topic.
Why Excellence Training Centre?
Full time teachers, guaranteed quality
- Because of our higher ratio of full time teachers, we are able to provide more number of hours for each subject which helps increase the pass rates substantially.
- Furthermore full time teacher come more prepared leading to a more effective class.
- We offer classes in the evening as well as in the weekends, which helps to fulfil the demand of both working and non-working individuals who Study IELTS in Qatar.
- We encourage our teachers to give out contact details to the students so that where any student has any problem he/she can contact the teacher directly.
- Our prices are quite competitive even after no compromise in quality.
- Our trainers will provide you with standardized and copyrighted materials of Excellence Training Centre specifically made for students who study IELTS in Qatar to pass their exams.
FEE Structure for Training (QAR):
|Type of Training||QAR|
|One to one training||3500|
- Relevant Study Materials
- Class room Training by the instructor
- Free student assessment
- Classroom activities and practice for exam
- Exam tips and techniques
- Our Trainers have completed atleast 2,000 Hours of training for IELTS before being selected to be the trainers for IELTS in Excellence Training.
- Training completion and Attendance certificates are awarded up on the request of the student
MEGA offer for IETLS students!!!
if you have completed one course with us in Excellence Training then we will provide you 20% discount on taking the IELTS course.
If you have completed any other course with us we will offer you 20% discount in any of the following courses as well:
- Diploma in Accounting and business
- Foundation course in Accounting
- Diploma or certificate in MS office/MS Excel
- SAP/ERP Training
- Computerized Accounting
- Diploma in Marketing management
How to book for IELTS exam : Click here
- For more information please contact
- course counselors
- Mobile/whatsapp: 77715881 / 66918279 / 7099 1106 / Office : 44360225 (9am to 9pm)