This live class covers the basics of Autodesk Revit Architecture, from schematic design through construction documents.
Students will be introduced to the concepts of Building Information Modeling and the tools for parametric design and documentation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
Anyone who wants to learn Revit.
Architects, Engineers, Designers and Planners.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Project Organization
- Basic Architectural Modeling
- View Creation and Properties
- Basic Structural Modeling
- Vertical Circulation & Penetrations
- Annotation and Sheet Composition
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT
Upon successful completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Become familiar with the concepts and benefits of Building Information Modeling.
- Understand the fundamental concepts and features of Autodesk Revit Architecture.
- Use the Parametric 3D design tools to start designing projects.
- Use the automated tools for project documentation.
- Develop an initial level of comfort and confidence with Autodesk Revit Architecture through hands- on experience.
- Learn how to use Revit Architecture in a typical workflow.