In this course students will Learn the art of making a video from shooting , basic editing to exporting the ﬁnal output.
Technically, Videography is the art and the science of recording light either electronically onto an image sensor or chemically onto ﬁlm stock for a ﬁlm or video production.
Functionally, Videography is understood to encapsulate everything having to do with the camera — its movement, the images it captures, the light it receives, etc.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
This course is targeted at beginning videographers and anyone interested in shooting better video production. course covers videography basics, important gear, and ﬁlmmaking. Along the way, discover how to choose lenses, record audio, and make shots more professional
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Pre productuon
- Camera Angles
- Camera motion
- On set lighting
- Recording audio
- Editing concepts
- Combining video and audio
- Shooting slow motion
- Using action cams and mounts
- Following the action
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
• Be familiarized with the basic concepts, terminologies, elements, and principles in Videography.
• shoot, edit and export projects of their own.
• Develop a Show-reel.
• Be equipped with the technical knowledge required for a diploma course.