From narrative scene editing to documentary editing, our video editing tutorials will help you make a movie, short ﬁlm, or documentary. Learn the art of video editing & motion graphics from our expert instructors using popular video editing and motion graphics software like Premiere Pro, and Adter Eﬀects.
This course covers fundamental techniques, including how to select the right take, create a montage, and determine when to cut. Plus, learn how to reframe shots, create a rough cut, make rolling end credits, export shots, render for any medium.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
This course is is suitable for anyone who wants to learn Video Editing / VFX /Motion Graphics and the graphic designers, videographer who are looking to expand there skills .
Bloggers, Videographers, Content creaters, Graphic designers and students alike.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Principles of Video Editing
- Editing techniques
- Motion Graphics
- Working With Virtual Camera.
- Color correction.
- ADOBE PREMIERE PRO CC
- ADOBE AFTER EFFECT CC
- CREATING A SHOW REEL
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
• Be familiarized with the basic concepts, terminologies, elements, and principles in Video Editing and motion graphics.
• Reframe, Color correct, Stablize and render out any given footage.
• Create astonishing motin graphic sequences like Infographic animation White board animation, title eﬀects and make reality warping Visual Eﬀects.
• Develop a Showreel.