Professional Certificate in Facility Management qualification is a knowledge - based professional certification and industry suppliers looking to increase their depth-of-knowledge in the core FM topics deemed critical by employers. By earning the must-have PCFM certification, you will join over FM professionals worldwide who have improved their knowledge, enhanced their skills, and gained immediate credibility with employers, clients and peers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
PCFM will help to accelerate an FM's transition into the profession and demonstrate a proven comprehension of the foundations of facility management. It is ideal for:
- Facility management practitioners looking to increase their depth-of-knowledge in the foundation FM topics deemed critical by employers.
- Individuals who are transitioning into the FM profession.
- Related-industry practitioners such as architects, designers and safety engineers.
- Facility-related product and service providers.
- Students entering the profession from colleges, universities, certificate or technical programs.
WHO TO BECOME A PCFM
Professional Certificate in Facility management will help you gain a solid understanding of the facility management profession, develop the knowledge and skills demanded by employers and, ultimately,
increase your skill set, build credibility, gain a competitive edge, network with other FM professionals. Those who work with FM’s and those who work in related industries seeking to advance in the FM field. It’s an opportunity to develop the knowledge and skills that facility management employers are demanding while proving to your current and prospective employers that your abilities meet or exceed industry-wide standards.
BENIFITS OF THIS PROGRAM
- Certificate of completion
- Live lectures by Experienced and expert CFM Qualified trainers
- Hard & soft copy of training material including questions and notes.
- Free re-training for non-passing students
- Mock exams
- Revision and Exam prep session
- Several practice questions embedded within the training program
The following four knowledge domains, as determined by the recent global job task analysis, are deemed critical to the foundation of knowledge required of facility managers, and therefore are taught and tested by our PCFM.
- Operations and Maintenance
- Project Management
- Finance and Business
- Leadership and Strategy
TEL : +974 4436 0225
44 Bilal bin Rabah Street,
Opposite to Ahli Sports Club Gate no : 1
Villa no : 22, Doha Qatar, Qatar