And, that’s not all – the reason why healthcare experts select OET is:
- Easy to pass exams
- OET uses real healthcare scenarios.
- OET is widely recognised as verification of English capability for enrollment, studying and work within the healthcare sector.
- OET enhances your language skills that helps career.
Needing some help preparing for OET or maybe planning to take an English test for a better career?
Planning to take an English test for better Jobs or study healthcare scenarios in UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Ukraine, Dubai, Singapore or Namibia?
Then OET is the test for you!
By taking OET you will prove you have got the correct level of English plus you’ll be learning the kind of dialect you may require each day at work.
Healthcare organisations and regulators choose OET because it helps them to choose healthcare experts with the correct level of English capability to provide secure and tall quality care.
Utilize the language abilities
you learn quickly, and for the
rest of your career.
Test materials that reflect working
environment scenarios to help you
prepare and be confident on the test day.
Professional support for
every students 24/7.
Why Excellence Training Centre?
Full time teachers, guaranteed quality
- Because of our higher ratio of full time teachers, Excellence training center are able to provide more number of hours for each subject which helps increase the pass rates substantially.
- Furthermore full time teacher come more prepared leading to a more effective class.
- Excellence encourage their teachers to give out contact details to the students so that where any student has any problem he/she can contact the teacher directly.
- Prices are quite competitive even after no compromise in quality.
Duration: 2.5 Months (30 hours)
Fees: 2800 QAR (Includes training fee, Handouts & Mock Exam)
Group Discounts are also available.
For more Information, Contact:
+974 3111 4395 | +974 7770 2114 | +974 7771 5881 |+974 7770 5530 | +974 3308 8137
+974 7770 3137 | +974 6696 6126 | +974 7099 1106 | +974 7771 3288