Microsoft Excel is perhaps the most important computer software program used in the workplace today. That’s why so many workers and perspective employees are required to learn Excel to enter or remain in the workplace. It helps to built great business charts, conditional formatting, provides online access to bing data together.
Excel allows users to build a variety of great charts including pie charts, clustered column charts and graphs. This helps users visualise their data.
Reasons & Benefits of Excel
- Improves your productivity in your work
- Helps you present information in a better way
- Get rid of writing on papers and start making charts
- You can also access excel online from anywhere even your mobile phone.
- Be efficient at work place
Microsoft Excel is a very versatile tool and can be used for almost anything that you can imagine:
- Charts & Diagrams
- Financial Tools
- Lists and to-do checklists
- Plans and proposals
Who can join this course?
There are no formal entry requirements for the course. The qualification is open to all – from school leavers to post graduates and employees who want to increase their skills in work place, be more efficient and more employable.
If you are working in any area of business and want to learn how to use MS Excel.
Before you get to the work place doing this course will not only help, you get a job but also help you to get better at your job.
If you are a doctor or engineer or any one from any other profession you can also learn MS Excel to add on to your skills.
Duration & Preparation
Schedule and exam
- The classes are conducted on weekday evenings or weekends (Fridays & Saturday) afternoons and evenings.
- Exam is conducted within 10 days after completing the course. Exam can also be done any other time based on the request of the management.
- Although, almost all of our students (90%) pass the exam after the course; if someone cannot pass the exam, they will be provided an attendance certificate.
Fees including all the relevant material is :
- Basic : QAR 1,650.
- Intermediate : QAR 1,650.
- Advance : QAR 1,650.
One to one classes:
- Basic : QAR 2,100.
- Intermediate : QAR 2,100.
- Advance : QAR 2,100.
learning outcome - 1
learning outcome - 2
learning outcome - 3
For inquiries please call our dedicated course counselors:
- Name: Mr.Faran
- Mobile: +974 7771 5881 (Available on watsapp)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Land line: 44360225