On completion of the program you will be awarded one of the following:
- Introductory Level Certificate
- Intermediate Level Certificate
- Advanced Level Certificate
- or Diploma in Microsoft Excel Training and Certification
Microsoft Excel is perhaps the most important computer software program used in the workplace today. That’s why so many workers and perspective employees are required to learn Excel to enter or remain in the workplace. It helps to built great business charts, conditional formatting, provides online access to bing data together.
Excel is most often used for financial information and the data that is relevant to financial information; however, it can also be used for other processes, such as human resources list data.
Excel allows users to build a variety of great charts including pie charts, clustered column charts and graphs. This helps users visualise their data.
Reasons & Benefits of Excel
- Improves your productivity in your work
- Helps you present information in a better way
- Get rid of writing on papers and start making charts
- You can also access excel online from anywhere even your mobile phone.
- Be efficient at work place
Microsoft Excel is a very versatile tool and can be used for almost anything that you can imagine:
Charts & Diagrams
Lists and to-do checklists
Plans and proposals
Who can join this course?
There are no formal entry requirements for the course. The qualification is open to all – from school leavers to post graduates and employees who want to increase their skills in work place, be more efficient and more employable.
If you are working in any area of business and want to learn how to use MS Excel.
University/ School Student
Before you get to the work place doing this course will not only help, you get a job but also help you to get better at your job.
If you are a doctor or engineer or any one from any other profession you can also learn MS Excel to add on to your skills.
Duration & Preparation
|Certificate and Diploma||Duration|
|Introductory Level Certificate||2 - 4 Weeks|
|Intermediate Level Certificate||2 - 4 Weeks|
|Advanced Level Certificate||2 - 4 Weeks|
|Diploma in Microsoft Excel and Certification||3 Months|
- Above duration is based on 2 classes per week of 2 Hours each
- Study materials will be provided (including books, teacher resources and video recorded lectures)
- you will feel confident because of our expert trainers who have trained thousands of professionals.
- Exam is conducted within 10 days after completing the course. Exam can also be done any other time based on the request to the management.
- You may also collect you attendance certificate after the course is delivered
|Certificate and Diploma||Duration||Group Class (QAR)||One to One (Special)(QAR)|
|Introductory Level Certificate||2 - 4 Weeks||1,650||2,150|
|Intermediate Level Certificate||2 - 4 Weeks||1,650||2,150|
|Advanced Level Certificate||2 - 4 Weeks||1,650||2,150|
|Diploma in Microsoft Excel Training and Certification||3 Months||5,000||10,000|
- 10% Discount on early registration for 30 days before the course start date
- 5% Discount for group of students 2 or more
- 5% Cash Discount
How to complete?
There are three simple steps
To get more information about the course please contact one of the customer service representatives below :
Office : 44360225
Customer Service Representative 1 : 77715881
Customer Service Representative 2: 66918279
Customer Service Representative 3 : 70991106
Call or WhatsApp on the above numbers.
or email us at : email@example.com