This practical SEO training course shows how to plan your search engine optimisation, keyword research, competitors, measurement and both on site and off site tactics that will increase natural search traffic and resulting customers. It will show delegates how to use SEO tactics to win new customers, ensure existing customers are able to find what they are looking for and to create profitable and sustainable online business.
Demand Planning & Research
Content Optimisation Links Optimisation
Links optimisation Social Users
Trust optimisation Technology Optimisation
SEO Plan & Tools
• The four principle SEO signal groups that drive success in natural search
• Keyword and SEO research
• How to build a ROI model
• Identifying the existing strengths of your website and how to improve them
• Apportioning SEO spend
• Collecting, measuring and managing SEO reporting
• The right SEO mix for your market
• Building your own SEO toolbox
• SEO copywriting
• Integrating social media and your SEO program
• Selecting and working with an SEO
• Improving SEO
• Optimisation for web, video, shopping etc.
Key Information About the Course
Duration: 1-Day Programme
Date: 27th November 2019
Awarding: The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM-UK) & Excellence Training Centre
Contact: +974 7442 2210 | +974 7060 3669
Benefits To You
This course will improve your confidence in SEO so that you can plan for better results, win project budget from higher management and deliver better ROI. It will also direct you in working with your SEO agency to make the campaign a success. Another advantage of this SEO course is the ability to future proof your SEO plans against the algorithmic changes that will inevitably occur. This course will enable organisations to increase the value of non-paid traffic to their website. It will allow a fully researched SEO plan to be created with expectations addressed, benefits identified and a practical change program put into place.
Who Should Attend?
Marketing or web managers who are required to plan and implement an SEO program in both B2B and B2C markets. They will either have experience of planning and running SEO programs, or have attended our one day introductory Search Engine Marketing course.
To maximise the value of the course, delegates can bring access to their own Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics accounts and raise any SEO programme specific issues.
Graham has over 15 years’ experience in Digital Marketing, firstly working as Marketing Manager for the UK's first web directory in 1995 and then as founder and owner of the UK's first Search Engine Marketing company.
Graham is now very experienced in planning and executing everything from short burst online marketing campaigns through to multi-million pound continent wide digital marketing programmes. He excels in strategic planning and has a strong focus on integrated planning using his own successful digital planning methodology.
Having worked across broadcast (ITV & Sky), charities, education (British Council) energy (Shell), financial (Barclaycard, MasterCard & Prudential) publishing (Emap & News International), and retail (Comet, Nelly.com & Brand Alley) sectors Graham’s experience allows for flexibility and focus on measurable results.
Today Graham has led the expansion of his agency into the broader online marketing services and their growth into work in Europe and the Middle East. Graham is also a leading Course Director for digital marketing programmes at The Chartered Institute of Marketing.
Graham strongly believes to be a great trainer you have to be a great practitioner, therefore actively maintains his position as Head of Strategy for Sitelynx Search & Social Marketing.
Area of Expertise
• Search Engine Marketing
Search Engine Optimisation, Search Engine Advertising
• Social Media Marketing
Social network marketing, Social network advertising
Blog marketing, Community management and outreach
• Website Advertising
Affiliates, Contextual, Display
• Mobile and Web apps Marketing
Training and Consultancy Experience
Planning and delivery of Comet.co.uk's natural search strategy from 2007-2010
• Strategic planning of natural search which has results over two year in organic search sales overtaking "direct load" sale (sales from people who typed in http://www.comet.co.uk into the address bar).
• Strategic planning and implementation to increase search traffic to be over 50% of site traffic but still allowed PPC investment to be reduced from the industry average of 32% TO 17% during the "credit crunch" without harming sales.
• Designed and lead a 3 day Search Engine Optimisation training course for Comet Marketing, Product & Web teams.
• Developed and delivered SEO training for Journalists at The Times, Sunday Times, News of the World and The Sun.
• Created Search Specialism in News and Media.
• Planned and delivered over 40% of TheSun.co.uk's web traffic through search (natural & ppc) between 2006 & 2009.
• Plan and delivered over 30% of Timesonline.co.uk web traffic through search (organic & ppc) between 2004 & 2008.
• Planned the search strategy for SkyNews.com between 2007 & 2009, which delivered 25% of the sites traffic, assisting in moving SkyNews.com from the outside the top 10 to the second largest news site in the UK(Source: Hitwise June 09).
Provided Digital Marketing introduction and advanced training for
• Aston Business University • Barclaycard • British Council • Leo Burnetts
• MasterCard • National Commercial Bank Dubai • Saatchi & Saatchi Advertising
• Zain Mobile Saudi Arabia
Market Sector Focus
• Charities & Not-for-profit • Consumer Goods • Education • Energy & Utilities
• Financial Services • Gaming & Gambling • Publishing, Media & Entertainment
• Real Estate & Property • Retail • Service Businesses • Telecommunications
• Transport • Travel & Leisure