This course shows how to grow your Google Adwords and Microsoft Advertising campaigns beyond simple keyword ads into a profitable investment of marketing budget. Delegates will learn how to gain quick wins for their business by applying test and learn methodology to their paid search advertising through to the growing opportunities of social, mobile, local, shopping and video search.
• The principles of paid search and quality based bidding that drive success in paid search
• The key influencers on a PPC campaign
• How to perform keyword research to identify your audience and beat a competitor
• How to build ROI model for any PPC market including for premium CPC
• How to identify the best bid position
• Apportioning PPC spend according to your aims
• How to get better results from your existing campaigns
• Collecting, measuring and managing PPC reporting
• Developing the right PPC mix for your market
• PPC copywriting that works for both the search engines and your audience
• How to put together a workable PPC plan
• Integrating products and your PPC program
• How to select an external search agency
• Working more efficiently with your agency
• Using the right tools for the job
• The BIG rules for better PPC in your teams and third party suppliers
• Optimisation for web, social, video, shopping and mobile
Benefits To You
This course will ensure that a fully researched PPC Plan is developed, expectations addressed, benefits identified and a practical campaign is put into place. Those attending will learn about the important factors to concentrate on in PPC, giving them more time and confidence to manage successfully. Previous course attendees have substantially reduced their cost per click (CPC) and cost per acquisition (CPA) whilst maintaining growth, following implementation of their learnings.
It should enable the organisation to increase the value of paid search advertising, and ensure that valuable opportunities are not missed.
Key Information About the Course
Duration: 1-Day Programme
Date: 27th November 2019
Awarding: The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM-UK) & Excellence Training Centre
Contact: +974 7442 2210 | +974 7060 3669
Graham has over 15 years’ experience in Digital Marketing, firstly working as Marketing Manager for the UK's first web directory in 1995 and then as founder and owner of the UK's first Search Engine Marketing company.
Graham is now very experienced in planning and executing everything from short burst online marketing campaigns through to multi-million pound continent wide digital marketing programmes. He excels in strategic planning and has a strong focus on integrated planning using his own successful digital planning methodology.
Having worked across broadcast (ITV & Sky), charities, education (British Council) energy (Shell), financial (Barclaycard, MasterCard & Prudential) publishing (Emap & News International), and retail (Comet, Nelly.com & Brand Alley) sectors Graham’s experience allows for flexibility and focus on measurable results.
Today Graham has led the expansion of his agency into the broader online marketing services and their growth into work in Europe and the Middle East. Graham is also a leading Course Director for digital marketing programmes at The Chartered Institute of Marketing.
Graham strongly believes to be a great trainer you have to be a great practitioner, therefore actively maintains his position as Head of Strategy for Sitelynx Search & Social Marketing.
Area of Expertise
• Search Engine Marketing
Search Engine Optimisation, Search Engine Advertising
• Social Media Marketing
Social network marketing, Social network advertising
Blog marketing, Community management and outreach
• Website Advertising
Affiliates, Contextual, Display
• Mobile and Web apps Marketing
Training and Consultancy Experience
Planning and delivery of Comet.co.uk's natural search strategy from 2007-2010
• Strategic planning of natural search which has results over two year in organic search sales overtaking "direct load" sale (sales from people who typed in http://www.comet.co.uk into the address bar).
• Strategic planning and implementation to increase search traffic to be over 50% of site traffic but still allowed PPC investment to be reduced from the industry average of 32% TO 17% during the "credit crunch" without harming sales.
• Designed and lead a 3 day Search Engine Optimisation training course for Comet Marketing, Product & Web teams.
• Developed and delivered SEO training for Journalists at The Times, Sunday Times, News of the World and The Sun.
• Created Search Specialism in News and Media.
• Planned and delivered over 40% of TheSun.co.uk's web traffic through search (natural & ppc) between 2006 & 2009.
• Plan and delivered over 30% of Timesonline.co.uk web traffic through search (organic & ppc) between 2004 & 2008.
• Planned the search strategy for SkyNews.com between 2007 & 2009, which delivered 25% of the sites traffic, assisting in moving SkyNews.com from the outside the top 10 to the second largest news site in the UK(Source: Hitwise June 09).
Provided Digital Marketing introduction and advanced training for
• Aston Business University • Barclaycard • British Council • Leo Burnetts
• MasterCard • National Commercial Bank Dubai • Saatchi & Saatchi Advertising
• Zain Mobile Saudi Arabia
Market Sector Focus
• Charities & Not-for-profit • Consumer Goods • Education • Energy & Utilities
• Financial Services • Gaming & Gambling • Publishing, Media & Entertainment
• Real Estate & Property • Retail • Service Businesses • Telecommunications
• Transport • Travel & Leisure