Why study IFRS
IFRS from the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants ACCA (U.K), is a qualification which can equip you with detailed conceptual insight into IFRS. It is designed to develop an individual's knowledge of IFRS by providing an understanding of the concepts and principles which underpin them and their application in the international marketplace. It is widely accepted in more than 80 countries. As with other countries around the world that have converged to IFRS, it has become increasingly relevant worldwide.
Why study IFRS with ACCA UK?
Who is it for?
If you are a professional accountant or auditor who works in practice or business, and are qualified according to national accounting standards, then you are eligible to take this ACCA financial reporting qualification. If you are working in practice, but not yet qualified, then you may still be eligible. You will need to prove that you have one of the following:
- Two years relevant accounting experience and a relevant degree (attracting at least ACCA qualification exemptions F1-F4)
- Two years relevant accounting experience and an ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting
- Three years' relevant accounting experience
- ACCA affiliate status
Two years' relevant accounting experience and a relevant degree.
Certificate in IFRS by ACCA And 2 years relevant experience
Cecertificate in IFRS by ACCA And 2 years relevant experience
If in any case you are not eligible then on your way to studying IFRS You can do the certificate in IFRS exam and then be able to do the IFRS.
Top reasons to join
You have at least 5 reasons to join
A) International sources of authority
- The International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) and the regulatory framework
B) Elements of financial statements
- Revenue recognition
- Property, plant and equipment
- Impairment of assets
- Intangible assets and goodwill
- Financial instruments
- Liabilities – provisions, contingent assets and liabilities
- Accounting for employment and post- employment benefits
- Tax in financial statements
- The effects of changes in foreign currency exchange rates
- Share-based payment
- Exploration and evaluation expenditures
- Fair value measurement
C) Presentation and additional disclosures
- Presentation of the statement of financial position, and statement of profit or loss and other comprehensive income
- Earnings per share
- Events after the reporting date
- Accounting policies, changes in accounting estimates and errors
- Related party disclosures
- Operating segments
- Reporting requirements of small and medium sized entities (SMEs)
D) Preparation of external financial reports for combined entities, associates and joint arrangements
- Preparation of group consolidated external reports
- Business combinations – intra-group adjustments
- Business combinations – fair value adjustments
- Business combinations – associates and joint arrangements
KEY AREAS OF THE SYLLABUS
The key topic area headings are as follows:
- International sources of authority
- Elements of financial statements
- Presentation of accounts and additional disclosures
- Preparation of external reports for combined entities, associates and joint arrangements.
Duration & Preparation
How to complete?
Exam & Fees
Why Study at Excellence Training?
- The only training centre approved by ACCA in Qatar.
- We offer variety of difference qualification in all fields
- We have the best pass rate in Qatar for our qualification start from 100%
- Full time teachers to teach quality tuition's
- Examination center for most of our courses
- Approved quality training centre for our
For inquiries please call our dedicated course counselors:
Name: Zuhaib Sabir
Consultant – ACCA (UK) | CFA (USA) | CIMA(UK) | CMA (USA)
Mobile: 33246200 (Available on watsapp)
Land line: 44360225
For more Information, Contact:
+974 3111 4395 | +974 7770 2114 | +974 7771 5881 |+974 7770 5530 | +974 3308 8137
+974 7770 3137 | +974 6696 6126 | +974 7099 1106 | +974 7771 3288