Increase your skillset, build credibility, gain a competitive edge, network with other FM professionals. IFMA’s FMP is for facility management professionals, those who work with FM’s and those who work in related industries seeking to advance in the FM field. It’s an opportunity to develop the knowledge and skills that facility management employers are demanding while proving to your current and prospective employers that your abilities meet or exceed industry-wide standards.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
PCFM will help to accelerate an FM's transition into the profession and demonstrate a proven comprehension of the foundations of facility management. It is ideal for:
- Facility management practitioners looking to increase their depth-of-knowledge in the foundation FM topics deemed critical by employers.
- Individuals who are transitioning into the FM profession.
- Related-industry practitioners such as architects, designers and safety engineers.
- Facility-related product and service providers.
- Students entering the profession from colleges, universities, certificate or technical programs.
WHO TO BECOME A PCFM
Excellence FMP preperation class is the only tool you’ll need to earn your FMP credential. The program will help you gain a solid understanding of the facility management profession, develop the knowledge and skills demanded by employers and, ultimately, earn the FMP credential!
By earning the must-have FMP credential, you will join over 7,200 professionals worldwide who have improved their knowledge, enhanced their skills, and gained immediate credibility with employers, clients and peers.
BENIFITS OF THIS PROGRAM
- The FMP can help you gain a competitive advantage and improve your job performance through education and recognition.
- Build practical skills you can apply to your job immediately, resulting in cost-savings and added value to your organization.
- Earn professional credibility and recognition from current and potential employers, clients, work teams and peers.
- Certificate of completion along with your FMP certificates.
- Live lectures by Experienced and expert trainers.
- Hard & soft copy of training material including questions and notes.
The following four knowledge domains, as determined by the recent IFMA global job task analysis, are deemed critical to the foundation of knowledge required of facility managers, and therefore are taught and tested by the IFMA FMP Credential Program.
- Operations and Maintenance
- Project Management
- Finance and Business
- Leadership and Strategy
TEL : +974 4436 0225
44 Bilal bin Rabah Street,
Opposite to Ahli Sports Club Gate no : 1
Villa no : 22, Doha Qatar, Qatar