Diploma in Videography & Video Editing
The production of motion picture particularly the non-theatrical film can be highly personal undertaking. The coming generation of filmmakers may find today’s standard filming method and can even change for the better. Filming methods are continuously changing. Learn the right way to film, learn different styles and techniques and learn how to involve your audiences through the diploma in videography and video editing course.
his Diploma in Videography and Editing program provides students with the opportunity to create projects using digital video & High Definition Video. Through lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on training, Students will acquire the skills necessary for digital film making.
At the end of the course, the learner will master fundamental skills in videography and will be able to conceptualize, shoot, edit creatively.
Producer, Editor, Film Director, Studio Assistant, Colourist, Creative Director, Videographer, Cinematographer, Assistant Director
WHY CHOSE EXCELLENCE TRAINING CENTRE
Excellence Training Centre one of the top media course provider in Qatar. Our students makes us what we are today. Our students find work even before they’ve completed their study and some of them are in the top of their field in Qatar during the past 6 years.
- Excellence is a training centre with full time lecturers and special student development lecturers to help students one on one.
- We have an award winning local and foreign visiting faculty, who have produced several global prize winners across various subjects, courses and countries.
- Special notes/slides will be provided to our students that make it extremely easy for them to study photography.
- We have an outstanding pass rate.
- Excellence Training Centre is provides major media qualifications like Graphic Design, photography, videography & video editing.
- We provide practical training with the latest technological equipment
- The camera - how it works
- Color temperature
- Setting exposure on a video camera
- Setting exposure on a film camera Lenses
- Depth of field
- The camera - a tool for selective vision
- Rule of thirds
- Balance - lending looks
- Balance - masses
- Balance - colors
- Frames within a frame
- Leading lines
- In search of good composition
- How a basic sequence works
- Shooting a basic sequence
- Cutting on the action
- Clean entrance/clean exit
- Screen direction and crossing the line
- Using screen direction to solve shooting problems
- Making camera moves
- Vibrating bodies create spherical sound waves
- Sound waves
- Record clean sound
- Wild effects
- Recording voices and presence
- Planning and shooting a sequence
- Shooting scripts and storyboards
- Shooting out of sequence
- Works Ibn uncontrolled situations
Duration: 2 Months (52 Hours)
Entry Requirements: Open
Certification: After successful completion, students will awarded with a Diploma in Videography and Editing from leading media college in UK.
Fee: 6,000 QAR and £150 for Examination & Certification
Training Language: English & Arabic
For Admission: Call/Whatsapp +974 7745 2105 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: students are expected to bring their own laptop. After successful completion, student will get an eligible to sit "Adobe Certified Associate - ACA" certified examination. This examination will be arranged separately.