OVERVIEW OF DIPLOMA IN PHOTOGRAPHY
Excellence Training Centre's diploma in Photography encourages experimentation with both traditional and digital photography with an emphasis on art cultural studies and studio production.
This old creative career has seen a resurgence in recent years with the revolution in digital cameras and explosion of online content. With more and more youngsters taking up photography armed with cameras, Excellence Training Centre's diploma level qualification in ‘Photography’ helps you stand out as a Creative photography proficient professional.
why study photography ?
Whether you want to tell a story, sell a product or just capture the beauty around you, Diploma in photography course is essential for fulfilling your creative vision. In this course, you will study photography skills you need to make the transition from amateur photographer to an expert in photography . Expand your creative potential and capture the images you have always dreamed of by joining this course today.
WHAT WILL YOU BE LEARNING?
By the end of this program you will be provided with professional training in t photography and video production to meet the current needs of the global labor market. You will build a technical-theoretical foundation in the various types of photography, begin to develop their own artistic language, develop your portfolios and professional profiles.
CAREERS IN PHOTOGRAPHY
Photographer, Studio Assistant, Director of Photography, Press Photographer, Advertising Photographer, Editorial Photographer, Landscape Photographer, Fashion Photographer & more
why choose excellence training centre
Excellence Training Centre one of the top media course provider in Qatar. Our students makes us what we are today. Our students find work even before they’ve completed their study and some of them are in the top of their field in Qatar during the past 6 years.
- Excellence is a training centre with full time lecturers and special student development lecturers to help students one on one.
- We have an award winning local and foreign visiting faculty, who have produced several global prize winners across various subjects, courses and countries.
- Special notes/slides will be provided to our students that make it extremely easy for them to study photography.
- We have an outstanding pass rate.
- Excellence Training Centre is provides major media qualifications like Graphic Designing, photography, videography & video editing.
- We provide practical training with the latest technological equipments.
- Camera types
Lesson 2: DEMYSTIFYING CAMERA FUNCTION
- How the camera see’s vs. human vision Lens types
Lesson 3: CAPTURING THE LIGHT
- How the camera works Exposure
Lesson 4: MOTION AND DEPTH
- Controlling motion
- Controlling depth of field
Lesson 5: COMPOSITION
- Camera VS Human vision.
- Exploring the scene/subject
- Compositional techniques
Lesson 6: HOW MUCH LIGHT IS ENOUGH
- How the light meter work
- Stops of light
- How the light meter works in aperture value mode
- How the light meter works in time value mode
- How the light meter deals with the light and dark tones
- Resolving exposure issues with exposure compensation
Lesson 7: FULLY MANUAL MODE
- What is manual mode
- Relationship of shutter speeds
- Relationship of apertures
- Process of shooting in manual
- Light metering in manual mode
- Adjusting shutter speeds and apertures in Manual mode ISO
Lesson 8: THE COLOR OF LIGHT
- Why learn about white balance color temperature
- Different types of light
- Auto white balance
- White balance pre-sets
- Manual white balance
- Focus point selection
- Focusing modes
Lesson 9: THE DIGITAL IMAGE
- Why learn about image size
- The Pixel
- File format
- What is Adobe Lightroom
- What is Adobe Photoshop
Lesson 10: Portfolio building
Entry Requirements: Open
Duration: 2 Months (52 Hours)
Certification: After successful completion, students will award Diploma in Photography from leading media college in UK.
Course Fee: 6,000 QAR
Examination & Certification: £150
For more details, Call or WhatsApp: +974 77452105 or Email: email@example.com