This course enables the students to learn and apply the fundamentals of design softwares such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign CC 2018.
This course aims to give students and professionals the broad-based and specializations required for establishing and developing a successful career path in the graphic design industry. Areas such as the design elements and principles, editorial design, branding, and advertising, are taught to students in order to equip them for more advance courses or career opportunities.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
This course is designed for students who come from a non-technical background and has no further experience in the field of graphic design. This course covers the basic knowledge required in becoming a graphic designer and serves as an excellent foundation for more advanced courses.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Introduction to Graphic Design
- Basic Elements of Graphic Design
- Basic Principles of Graphic Design
- Adobe Photoshop CC 2018
- Adobe Illustrator CC 2018
- Adobe InDesign CC 2018
- Portfolio Development
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Be familiarized with the basic concepts, terminologies, elements, and principles in Graphic Design.
- Create computer-based projects using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Develop a strong design portfolio.
- Be equipped with the technical knowledge required for a diploma course.