What is a Diploma in Graphic Design? It is a program that offers students the necessary technical skills and training that they will need to begin successful careers in the ever-changing field of graphic design.Typical subjects covered by the program include three softwares with hands practical training:
- Adobe Photoshop CC2018
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
For more details, Call or WhatsApp: +974 77452105 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graphic Designer
- Freelance Graphic Designer
- Introduction to graphic design
- Understanding color
- Warm & Cool color
- Differences between vector-based graphics and pixel-based graphics
- Getting started using Adobe Photoshop CC 2018
- Working with images.
- Resizing and cropping images.
- Working with basic selections.
- Getting started with layers
- Painting in Adobe Photoshop.
- Photo retouching
- Using masks and the quick mask mode
- Introduction to color correction
- Working with the pen tool
- Creating special effects
- Exporting your work
- Getting started using Adobe Illustrator CC 2018.
- Working with documents.
- Working with shapes and objects Working with colors
- Drawing and transforming objects
- Making and saving selections
- Gradients, pattern fills, and blends
- Points and paths
- Working with layers
- Working with type
- Illustrator effects
- Outputting your work
- Getting started using - Adobe InDesign CC 2018 Workspace
- Working with panels
- Working with documents Working with layouts Outputting your work
Entry Requirements: In order to attend this course students must bring their own laptop
Certification: After successful completion, students will award diploma in Graphic Design from leading media college in UK.
Fee: 6,000 QAR and £150 for Examination & Certification
Training Language: English & Arabic
For Admission: Call/Whatsapp +974 7745 2105 or email : email@example.com
Note: After successful completion, student will get an eligible to sit "Adobe Certified Associate - ACA" certified examination. This examination will be arranged separately. Please contact your course counselor for more information.