Companies can no longer afford to ignore Social Media and the role it plays in the customer’s buying journey. This intensive two-day training is designed to help you to improve the results you get from your Social Media Marketing activities.
In this information-packed Advanced Social Media Marketing Training Programme, you will learn how to use Social Media more strategically for business
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
- People who have responsibility for Social Media in their companies and who want to get better results.
- Social Media Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Digital Marketers
- Business owners
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Creating a Social Media Strategy
- Content Marketing Planning
- Preparing for a Social Media Crises
- Advanced Facebook and Instagram Advertising
- Getting better results quicker
- Essential Tools
- What’s working on Social Media today
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT
- How Social Media fits in with the Customer’s buying journey
- Understand how to develop a Social Media Strategy to fit in with business objectives
- How to create and implement a Content Marketing Plan
- Understand what can go wrong on Social Media and how to pre-empt problems
- How to listen on Social Media
- How to get better results quicker organically
- How to get better result with paid advertising
- How to measure the metrics that matter on Social Media
- Be up to date on what is currently working and future trends to watch.
Nicky Kriel is an Internationally recognised Social Media Trainer, Speaker and Author of two Social Media Books so far. Ranked in the top 50 social media marketing influencers in the worlds, she has been featured in the Huffington Post, The Guardian and the Daily Telegraph and is regularly interviewed as an expert in Social Media on television and radio.
She spoke about Twitter at Social Media Marketing World in California earlier this year. Nicky Kriel specialises in Social Media Marketing Strategy and Creating Content Quickly. She has a background in Marketing and Sales. She is also Master NLP (Neuro Linguistic) Practitioner and communicating is her strength.
Since starting Social Media training in 2010, she has worked with over a thousand Small and Medium-sized business owners as well as multinationals. Jargon is kept to the minimum, with the focus being on practical advice, top tips and guidance. Nicky is a Social Media contributor for various magazines and blogs such as Social Media Examiner.
- Fee: 5,000 QAR
- Venue: Shangri-La Hotel, City Center
- Level: Advanced
- Dates: Sep 19th - 20th , 2018
- Call/Whatsapp +974 7745 2105
- Email : [email protected]
* All CIM members receive a 10% discount.