Adobe Illustrator the world’s leading vector illustration software can be used to accomplish many different design tasks. This course teaches core concepts and techniques that can be applied to any workflow: for print, for the web, or for assets that will find their way into other applications.
Get all the drawing tools you need to turn simple shapes and colors into sophisticated logos, icons, and graphics. Illustrator artwork is vector-based, so it can scale down for mobile screens and up to billboard size and always look crisp and beautiful.
Create freehand drawings, or trace and recolor imported photos to turn them into works of art. Use your illustrations anywhere, including printed pieces, presentations, websites, blogs, and social media.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
Anyone who wants to learn the art of creating logos, icons, drawings, typography, and complex illustrations for any medium.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Workspace, Set-up, and Parts
- Understanding Layers and Art boards
- Working with Illustrator Tools
- Designing a Poster with Text
- Concept of composition and Alignment
- Path Finder and Illustrator Effects
- Working with fills and colors
- Design a logo in Illustrator
- Advanced use of colors, shapes, and lines
- Making Vector Artworks
- Understanding the Creative Process
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT
Upon successful completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Navigate and utilize Illustrator functions, tool, and effects to develop creative projects.
- Understand the creative process for producing logos, posters, and vector artworks.
- Be equipped for an advanced course in Illustrator.
- Fee: 600 QAR
- Venue: Excellence training Centre
- Level: Beginner
- Duration: 4 days
- Call/Whatsapp +974 7745 2105
- Email : email@example.com