Please read through the following tabs or download a detailed pdf file about our PMP program.
- PMP Training and PMP Exam preparation course completion certificate from Spain
- Our partner Greenlight Project Management in Madrid, Spain is a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P Number 2355) with the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Our trainers pass a strict certification program in Spain
- Course is based on Rita Mulcahy's book
- Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied (full refund within first 10 hours of classroom training.)
- Full support until you pass the exam
- Strategy to pass the PMP exam in the first attempt
- Free assistance in completing the PMI application form for PMP certification
PMP credential is the most important industry-recognized certification related to the management of projects in all industries and sectors. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects.
The benefits of getting PMP certification include:
- It is globally recognized and accepted.
- Better job opportunities, many jobs have mandatory requirement of PMP certification, so if you are not a PMP, you can’t qualify for them, no matter how much years of experience you have.
- There are more chances of promotion within your organization as it helps in improved project performance, hence organization also gets benefit.
- It helps you in making a better project manager, you have great knowledge, tools and techniques to make your project more successful and ultimately it raises your prestige in the organization.
- You will have chances for collaborating and networking with other project management professionals around the world, which can certainly increase your chances of professional success and development.
- You will be ahead of other project management professionals, in terms of knowledge as well as its application in the field of project management.
- Attaining a PMP Credential, you can reach out to potential employers from across the globe. You can be in contact with past PMP certified professionals and aspiring PMP aspirants through project management discussion boards and forums and thus increase your expertise with knowledge sharing and tips.
- According to the PMI Project Management Salary Survey, Nineth Edition- Project Management Professional (PMP) credential holders in the U.S. earned an average of 22% more than their non-credentialed peers in 2015.
The ExamThe exam is a multiple choice computer based examination. The exam consists of 200 questions, and it takes approximately 4 hours to complete.
How to apply for the examApplicants will need to complete the following steps to apply for the PMP Exam:
- Register with PMI and log into your account after registration.
- Apply for PMI Membership and complete the online application form.
- Submit the application online.
- Upon acceptance, you will need to schedule your examination.
Brief Syllabus Outline
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Organization and Life Cycle
- Project Management Project Processes
- Professional Conduct and PMI Code of Ethics
- Project Scope, Cost, Integration, Time, Human Resources, Quality, Risk, Communications,
- Stakeholder Management and Procurement
Maintaining Your PMP CertificationPMP certification lasts for 3 years from the date you obtained your original certification. PMP certification holders must meet all continuing education requirements in order to retain certification. You do not need to write the PMP exam again.
For QR 2,000 you get:
- 36 contact hours of training from a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P Number 2355).
- PMP training and PMP exam preparation course completion certificate
- End-to-end-support in getting ready for the PMP exam, filling out the application form, developing an exam preparation strategy to pass the PMP exam in 1st attempt and more.
- Soft copy of brief notes
- Printouts of notes and lecture slides
- Several practice questions embedded within the training program
- Rita's PMP exam prep book : QAR 400
- Exam Prep Software (X-Am Simulator) : QAR 550 Includes 5 full PMP Mock Exams including description of answers and progress tracker.
Salahuddin Kazi, PMP, MScEE, is a Canadian citizen with 18 years of diverse and progressive work experience spanning in the areas of Project Management, Business Process Management, Proposals Management, Technology Management, and Customer Management. His global work experience includes working for companies based in USA, Canada, India and Qatar in the Telecom, Oil & Gas, Multimedia and Hardware Sectors. He has a Master's degree (MSc.EE) in Electrical Engineering from Oklahoma State University, and is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP®). As part of his continuous learning, he has completed a Telecom Mini-MBA course and FIDIC Contract Management Workshops; in addition to several Project Management workshops. He is also the Founder and Head of Consulting and Training at WatershedPM, and has conducted many successful public and corporate PMP trainings in Qatar. His roots are from India.