IOSH Working Safely
This qualification is Designed for anyone, in any sector, worldwide. This provides the knowledge and tools required to work safely. Topic covered; health, safety and environmental basics.
- Recognized by CSCS as equivalent to a Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment
- Ensures delegates can define hazards and risks
- Ensures delegates can identify common hazards
- Improves overall safety performance
- Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Working Safelycertiﬁcate
The program is delivered in just one day (including assessment)
Evaluation using a multi-format question paper and a multiple choice hazard spotting exercise
IOSH Managing Safely
IOSH Managing Safely is a basic risk management health and safety certificate which will offer managers an understanding of the practical actions needed for the health and safety of their teams. It enables organizations to demonstrate a commitment to health and safety standards which is important for the reputation of any organization.
It is for staff in a line management, supervisory or team leader role in any size of organization in any sector
- The application of knowledge to familiar and unfamiliar situations
- The critical analysis and evaluation of information presented in both quantitative and qualitative forms
- Health and safety responsibilities and accountabilities
- How to assess and control hazards and risks effectively
- Accident and incident investigation
- Measuring health and safety performance
- How to protect the environment
Its a 5 day session.
An assessment at the end of the course with 30 multi-format questions.