What is ACCA?
ACCA (Assosiation of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the largest, fastest growing and the most recognised body of professional accountants worldwide. Established in 1904, ACCA has over 500,000 members and students in 170 countries. The body works through a network of over 91 offices and centres, providing easy access for students and members around the world. More than 8,500 approved employers worldwide. Top global brands employ ACCA students and members to work for them.
Please read through the following tabs or Click here for a detailed presentation on how you can study acca in qatar with Excellence Training Centre.
Why Study ACCA with Excellence Training Centre?
Excellence Training Centre is the only ACCA training provider in Qatar who has been listed and approved by the ACCA. Our students makes us what we are today. Our students have scored many nation wide positions in ACCA exams in the past 6 years.
- We are a training centre with full time lecturers and special student development lecturers to help students one on one.
- We have an award winning local and foreign visiting faculty, who have produced several global prize winners across various subjects, courses and countries.
- We provide special notes/slides to our students that make it extremely easy for them to study and pass in addition to the official study material approved by ACCA body.
- We have an outstanding pass rate in both foundation and professional levels of ACCA. We have managed to get many nationwide and worldwide positions.
- Excellence Training Centre is the market leader in all major finance and accountancy qualifications in the country like ACCA, CFA and CIMA. We are also the exam centre for ACCA, CIMA, and CPA Australia.
- We have been recognised by various professional bodies for our quality e.g. we are one of the only two approved tuition providers in the Middles East for CFA. We are also the only CPA Australia exam centre in Qatar.
- Our CEO, Mr Faris Ismail is one of the most influential educators and leaders in finance and accountancy training. He is the advisor to the world education congress and consultant to various large educational institutes around the world. He is also the Dean of Villa College Maldives (Colombo Campus) and the CEO of Achievers Lanka Business School which has an annual intake of over 6000 students.
- Revision classes (QBR program) These are separate revision classes taught by an expert trainer for a particular subject. The main focus of these classes is to make the students equipped with exam techniques and to pass the exam in the first attempt. The fee for regular registered students is included in the packages as above. For unregistered students the fee is QAR 600 per subject for revision classes only. Students will be given a separate QBR card once they register for this program.
- Video recorded lectures are available : Excellence Training centre is the only institute in Qatar to provide students with HQ video recorded facility for every single class of ACCA/FIA. We believe that no student of Excellence Training Centre will miss any class due to the benefit of our video recorded lectures.
- key Benefits of ACCA
- Who can join the course and Exemptions
- Awards by ACCA
- Fee structure
- Pass Guarantee
- Schedule of classes
- Exams in ACCA
- Student achievements
- Contact us
- ACCA members can sign audit reports and work as licensed auditors
- Top global brands, MNCs, PLCs, LTDs employ ACCA students and members to work for them all around the world
- ACCA has over 500,000 members and students in 170 countries, it is known as a global passport. With ACCA you can travel to work around the world.
- You will be able to use the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants(ACCA) designation which employers really value
- Certificates are awarded at every level of qualification
- Exemptions awarded to those who have relevant previous qualification or experience
- Earn a degree from Oxford Brookes University after completing 9 exams
Who can join ACCA? There are no formal entry requirements for the ACCA. This is a open to all - from school leavers to post graduates and employees who want to increase their knowledge and skills in the field of Finance. The best thing about ACCA is that you can start at any level that suits you the best. You may have the following qualifications as listed below to get exempted from ACCA papers and to start the qualification at a certain level.
- Unlike other academic qualifications continuing professional development (CPD) helps ACCA members develop and maintain the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in today’s dynamic and demanding business environment.
- 12th grade / Advance level / Ordinary level / CBSE / ICOM or other equivalent – No exemptions, you will start the first paper of ACCA.
- BSC, BBA, MBA Finance,HND - Exempted usually from first 4 – 9 papers of ACCA
- AAT complete - Exempted from 1 – 3 papers of ACCA
- CA - Exempted from first 9 papers of ACCA
- Professional qualifications – Exempted usually from 4 – 9 papers of ACCA
Certifications awarded by ACCA body on completing the ACCA exams are as following:
Click Here to see a sample of Diploma by ACCA : Diploma in accounting and business by acca sample
Click here to see Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business Sample : Advanced diploma in accounting and business
Click here to see ACCA membership certificate Sample : acca Membership certificate sample
Certificate of Achievement on 85% or above for individual passes in Papers F1, F2, F3, FAB, FFA and FMA for paper based or computer based.
Diploma in Accounting and Business
Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business
Professional Level Certificate
Foundation in Accountancy
Introductory Certificate in Financial and Management Accounting
Intermediate Certificate in Financial and Management Accounting
Diploma in Accounting and Business
ACCA course Fee (QAR)
ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)
Total Fee (per subject)
F1 - Accountant in Business 2000 300 600 2,900 Books + CBEs + Coaching hours + Revision classes + Mock exams + Class Video Lectures + Student development activities F2 - Management Accounting F3 - Financial Accounting F4 - Corporate and Business Law 2600 300 - 2900 Books + Coaching hours + Revision classes + Mock exams + Class Video Lectures + Student development activities F5 - Performance Management F6 - Taxation F7 - Financial Reporting F8 - Audit and Assurance F9 - Financial Management P1 - Governance, Risk and Ethics 2900 300 - 3200 Books + Coaching hours + Revision classes + Mock exams + Class Video Lectures + Student development activities P2 - Corporate Reporting P3 - Business Analysis P4 - Advanced Financial Management P5 - Advanced Performance Management P6 - Advanced Taxation P7 - Advanced Audit and Assurance
FIA (Foundation In Accountancy)
Total Fee (per subject)
FA1 - Recording Financial Transactions 1400 300 500 2,200 Books + CBEs + Coaching hours + Revision classes + Mock exams + Class Video Lectures + Student development activities MA1 - Management Information FA2 - Maintaining Financial Records MA2 - Managing Costs and Finance
Our pass guarantee works in the following way:
You can attend free classes for any subject if you do the following:
Attend 90% of the classes or above
Pass the 3 mock exams in the class
If you fulfilled the above 2 points and still could not pass your exam then you can attend the classes for the next session for free with us.
In case you were not able to meet the above 2 conditions then you have to pay 50% of the fee to retake the classes again for any subject.Yearly Academic plan for ACCA - 2017
Computer Based Exams: (F1 to F4) : A batch starts every 2 months.
Below is the time table of subjects of ACCA from F5 to P7 paper.
Subjects Classes Exam month F5 to P7 January & February March April & May June July & August September October & November December
Evening : Between 6pm to 9pm.
Morning : Between 9am to 12pm
Level Subjects Certificates Fundamentals Knowledge F1 Accountant in Business Diploma in accounting and Business Fundamental level certificate F2 Management Accounting F3 Financial Accounting Professional Ethics Module Test Skills level F4 Corporate and Business Law Advanced Diploma in accounting and Business + Oxford Brookes University Degree (Research project) F5 Performance Management F6 Taxation F7 Financial Reporting F8 Audit and Assurance F9 Financial Management Professional Essentials P1 Governance, Risk and Ethics After completing 3 Essential papers you can choose University of London MSC and get both ACCA and MSC in the same time. P2 Corporate Reporting P3 Business Analysis Optional P4 Advanced Financial Management P5 Advanced Performance Management P6 Advanced Taxation P7 Advanced Audit and Assurance
Above mentioned subjects are 16 but students are only required to complete 14 exams. The last level is optional level you can choose any of the 2 out of 4 subjects based on your specialization.Foundation subjects
Subjects Certificates 1 FA1 Recording Financial Transactions Introductory certificate in financial and management accounting 2 MA1 Management Information 3 FA2 Maintaining Financial Records Intermediate certificate in financial and management accounting 4 MA2 Managing Costs and Finance
Clich Here to watch his story : Abdul rehman - Youngest student of ACCA at Excellence Training
Click here to see some of our top results : Computer based exam Top achievers
For details about the course you may contact us at :
Name : Zohaib Sabir
Mobile : 00974 - 33246200 (Available on Whatsapp)
Landline : 00974 - 44360225
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org